MP3: Juice WRLD ft. The Chainsmokers - In My Head



Juice WRLD In My Head Ft The Chainsmokers, Juice WRLD is back with yet another super jam In My Head featuring The Chainsmokers.

The rapper Juice WRLD called on Chainsmokers to assist him their joint single called In My Head.

QUOTABLE LYRICS

Sometimes life brings me to my knees
Drowns me in my misery
Cuts me deep, makes me bleed
I’m ten feet at the cemetery
Maybe it’s all in my head, yeah
Maybe I just need rest, yeah
Lately, I been stressed
Tryna impress the whole world
I’m lost in a cold world

Song Disclaimer

DMCA –Digital Millennium Copyright Act

All pictures copyright to their respective owner(s).

Furthermore, This website does not claim ownership of any of the pictures or songs displayed on this site unless stated otherwise.

Juice WRLD In My Head Ft The Chainsmokers mp3 download

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mp3: Shatta Wale - Lift (Prod. By Beatz Vampire)

Mp3: Becky G ft. Burna Boy – Rotate

Mp3: Juice WRLD - Rich And Dangerous